Cloth Gaffer Tape based on Polyethylene and matte cloth composite materials,coated with synthetic Rubber. It has high strength high performance adhesive, conforms to irregular surfaces, vinyl impregnated cloth, low sheen matte finish, weather resistant, wear resistant, tears by hand - no cutting tools required, leaves no sticky residue when removed.
Cloth Gaffer Tape is used throughout the arts and entertainment industry. It is widely used for the temporary attachment of lighting fixtures, set pieces, marking and labeling and is probably best known for taping cables to the floor to prevents tripping hazards. This type of tape also has application are installing and seaming dance floors as well as cable bundling (hods). Gaffer tape is often used for safety marking on stairs, exits, for stage direction and for marking set pieces.
180° Adhesion To steel
Ten sile strength
PE and Cloth
• High quality rubber adhesive that leaves no gummy residue
• Non reflective that blends in appropriately with the background
• Flexibility to conform well on irregular surfaces will not twist or curl
• Adhesive: Natural Rubber
• Carrier/Backing: polyethylene coated cloth
• Thickness: 11 mils(270mic) or 210mic, etc.
• Adhesion: 29 oz/in
• Tensile: 36 lb/in
• Elongation: 12%
• Temperature resistance: -31 F to 176 F
• 3" neutral core/carton