2. Composition of OPP adhesive tape: it is composed of BOPP film and adhesive. Adhesives are divided into water-based acrylic adhesive (also known as water-based acrylic adhesive) and rubber adhesive.
3. Cello Tape Jumbo Rolls features: good adhesion, good tensile strength, can be divided into multi-color and color printing, with a certain degree of weather resistance.
4. Main uses of OPP tape: general packing and object fixing. Rubber can be used for printing paste, etc.
5. General thickness of OPP sealing tape and master roll specification of semi-finished products: 48U 50U 52U 54U 55U 65U; 1260(1250)mm*4000M(including variable length) 1200mm*50M and 1200*3000M.
6. Width and color of OPP sealing tape: 24mm 36mm 38mm 48mm 60mm 72mm Color: transparent (colorless), beige, color yellow, red, blue, green, white, purple, black, earth yellow and transparent and beige color printing.
7. Temperature resistance range of OPP packing tape: The temperature resistance range of acrylic adhesive is 0-60 ℃
Rubber adhesive temperature tolerance range of 0-80 ℃
Packing specification: the products are generally packaged with unmarked paper or plastic film cylinder, and individual or several products can be packaged according to the requirements of the user with thermal shrinkage film. The outer packing of the products shall be corrugated carton, but the carton shall be strong enough